Strategy not tactics drives aggregate planning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 85 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph M. Mellichamp & Robert M. Love, 1978. "Production Switching Heuristics for the Aggregate Planning Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(12), pages 1242-1251, August.
- Charles C. Holt & Franco Modigliani & Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Linear Decision Rule for Production and Employment Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 1-30, October.
- Nam, Sang-jin & Logendran, Rasaratnam, 1992. "Aggregate production planning -- A survey of models and methodologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 255-272, September.
- William B. Lee & Basheer M. Khumawala, 1974. "Simulation Testing of Aggregate Production Planning Models in an Implementation Methodology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(6), pages 903-911, February.
- Curtis H. Jones, 1967. "Parametric Production Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(11), pages 843-866, July.
- Buxey, Geoff, 1988. "Production planning under seasonal demand: A case study perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 447-455.
- William H. Taubert, 1968. "A Search Decision Rule for the Aggregate Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages B343-B359, February.
- Chung, Chen-Hua & Krajewski, Lee J, 1987. "Interfacing aggregate plans and master production schedules via a rolling horizon feedback procedure," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 401-409.
- Wang, Reay-Chen & Liang, Tien-Fu, 2005. "Applying possibilistic linear programming to aggregate production planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 328-341, December.
- Martínez-Olvera, César, 2009. "Benefits of using hybrid business models within a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 501-511, August.
- Martínez-Olvera, César, 2008. "Methodology for realignment of supply-chain structural elements," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 714-722, August.
- Lagodimos, A.G. & Mihiotis, A.N., 2006. "Overtime vs. regular shift planning decisions in packing shops," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 246-258, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.