Aggregate production planning -- A survey of models and methodologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 61 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Castro, Edgar L. & Tabucanon, Mario T. & Nagarur, Nagen N., 1997. "A production order quantity model with stochastic demand for a chocolate milk manufacturer," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 145-156, April.
- Fumero, Francesca & Vercellis, Carlo, 1997. "Integrating distribution, machine assignment and lot-sizing via Lagrangean relaxation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 45-54, March.
- Ornella Tarola, 2010. "Public Utilities: Privatization without Regulation," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 4(1), pages 062-078, March.
- Mocquillon, Cédric & Lenté, Christophe & T'Kindt, Vincent, 2011. "An efficient heuristic for medium-term planning in shampoo production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 178-185, January.
- Karmarkar, Uday S. & Rajaram, Kumar, 2012. "Aggregate production planning for process industries under oligopolistic competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 680-689.
- Mirzapour Al-e-hashem, S.M.J. & Baboli, A. & Sazvar, Z., 2013. "A stochastic aggregate production planning model in a green supply chain: Considering flexible lead times, nonlinear purchase and shortage cost functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 26-41.
- Buxey, Geoff, 2003. "Strategy not tactics drives aggregate planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 331-346, September.
- Mirzapour Al-e-hashem, S.M.J. & Malekly, H. & Aryanezhad, M.B., 2011. "A multi-objective robust optimization model for multi-product multi-site aggregate production planning in a supply chain under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 28-42, November.
- Olhager, Jan & Rudberg, Martin & Wikner, Joakim, 2001. "Long-term capacity management: Linking the perspectives from manufacturing strategy and sales and operations planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 215-225, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.