Effects of variability on the due-time performance of a continuous materials flow production system in series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 54 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tan, B., 1997. "Variance of the Output as a Function of Time: Production Line Dynamics," Papers 1997/19, Koc University.
- Tan, Baris, 1997. "Variance of the throughput of an N-station production line with no intermediate buffers and time dependent failures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 560-576, September.
- Papadopoulos, H. T. & Heavey, C., 1996. "Queueing theory in manufacturing systems analysis and design: A classification of models for production and transfer lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-27, July.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & John O. McClain, 1993. "The Output Process of Serial Production Lines of General Machines with Finite Buffers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1194-1201, October.
- Wartenhorst, Pieter, 1995. "N parallel queueing systems with server breakdown and repair," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 302-322, April.
- Izak Duenyas & Wallace J. Hopp & Mark L. Spearman, 1993. "Characterizing the Output Process of a CONWIP Line with Deterministic Processing and Random Outages," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(8), pages 975-988, August.
- Tan, BarIs & Gershwin, Stanley B., 2009. "Analysis of a general Markovian two-stage continuous-flow production system with a finite buffer," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 327-339, August.
- Kalir, Adar A. & Sarin, Subhash C., 2009. "A method for reducing inter-departure time variability in serial production lines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 340-347, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.