An analytical model to evaluating the implementation of a batch-production-oriented line
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 111 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthias Amen, 2003.
"An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
0309002, EconWPA, revised 09 Sep 2003.
- Amen, Matthias, 2000. "An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 187-195, March.
- Anulark Pinnoi & Wilbert E. Wilhelm, 1998. "Assembly System Design: A Branch and Cut Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 103-118, January.
- Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Wilson, J. M., 2003. "The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 365-378, October.
- Chen, Miao-Sheng & Lan, Chun-Hsiung, 2001. "The maximal profit flow model in designing multiple-production-line system with obtainable resource capacity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 175-184, March.
- McMullen, Patrick R. & Frazier, Gregory V., 1997. "A heuristic for solving mixed-model line balancing problems with stochastic task durations and parallel stations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 177-190, September.
- Peter A. Pinto & David G. Dannenbring & Basheer M. Khumawala, 1983. "Assembly Line Balancing with Processing Alternatives: An Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 817-830, July.
- Scholl, Armin & Becker, Christian, 2005.
"A note on "An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing","
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 343-352, September.
- Armin Scholl & Christian Becker, 2003. "A note on "An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing"," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 22/2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.