Corruption in the media's gaze
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 21 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freille, Sebastian & Haque, M. Emranul & Kneller, Richard, 2007. "A contribution to the empirics of press freedom and corruption," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 838-862, December.
- Ascensión Andina-Díaz, 2008.
"Media Competition and Information Disclosure,"
2008-5, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Elena Costas & Albert Sole-Olle & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2011.
"Corruption scandals, press reporting, and accountability. Evidence from Spanish mayors,"
Working Papers in Economics
255, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Elena Costas-Pérez & Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2011. "Corruption scandals, press reporting, and accountability. Evidence from Spanish mayors," Working Papers 2011/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Tina Søreide, 2006. "Is it wrong to rank? A critical assessment of corruption indices," CMI Working Papers WP 2006: 1, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2011. "Law, democracy and the quality of government in Africa," MPRA Paper 35502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pippa Norris, 2010. "Public Sentinel : News Media and Governance Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2687.
- Stergios Skaperdas & Samarth Vaidya, 2008.
"Persuasion as a Contest,"
2008_07, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Björn Frank, 2005. "Ökonomische Argumente für publizistischen Wettbwerb," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(3), pages 64-72.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2011. "Government quality determinants of stock market performance in developing countries," MPRA Paper 35508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samarth Vaidya, 2006. "The Nature of Corruption Deterrence in a Competitive Media Sector," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 229-243, August.
- Kolstad, Ivar & Wiig, Arne, 2009. "Is Transparency the Key to Reducing Corruption in Resource-Rich Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 521-532, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.