Portugal-European Union convergence: Some evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991.
"A sensitivity analysis of cross-country growth regressions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
609, The World Bank.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1992. "A Sensitivity Analysis of Cross-Country Growth Regressions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 942-63, September.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1992. "Policy Watch: Infrastructure Investment and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 189-198, Fall.
- Marta Simões & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2012. "Convergence and Growth: Portugal in the EU 1986-2010," GEMF Working Papers 2012-13, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006.
"Portugal–EU Convergence Revisited: Evidence for the Period 1960–2003,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 408-418, August.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2005. "Portugal-EU convergence revisited: evidence for the period 1960-2003," NIPE Working Papers 10/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Pelinescu, Elena & Caraiani, Petre, 2006. "Does the Inflation Targeting Have a Positive Role upon the Convergence of the Inflation Rate?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(3), pages 39-50, September.
- Blum, Ulrich, 2001.
"Borders matter!: Regional integration in Europe and North America,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
08/01, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Blum, 2003. "Borders Matter! - Regional Integration in Europe and North America," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 223(5), pages 513-531, September.
- Glenn Jenkins & J. TOMAS HEXNER, 1994. "Puerto Rico - The Economics of Status," Development Discussion Papers 1994-04, JDI Executive Programs.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.