Testing the conditional CAPM and the effect of intervaling: A note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 5 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karen K. Lewis, 1991. "Should the Holding Period Matter for the Intertemporal Consumption-BasedCAPM?," NBER Working Papers 3583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- French, Kenneth R. & Schwert, G. William & Stambaugh, Robert F., 1987. "Expected stock returns and volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-29, September.
- Kearns, P & Pagan, A R, 1993.
"Australian Stock Market Volatility: 1875-1987,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(205), pages 163-78, June.
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1992. "Filtering and forecasting with misspecified ARCH models I : Getting the right variance with the wrong model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 61-90.
- Lewis, Karen K., 1991. "Should the holding period matter for the intertemporal consumption-based CAPM?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 365-389, December.
- Turtle, Harry J., 1994. "Temporal dependence in asset pricing models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 361-366.
- Brailsford, Timothy J., 1995. "Market closures and time-varying volatility in the Australian equity market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-172, June.
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1990. "ARCH models as diffusion approximations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Baillie, Richard T. & DeGennaro, Ramon P., 1990.
"Stock Returns and Volatility,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 203-214, June.
- Don U.A. Galagedera & Elizabeth A. Maharaj, 2004.
"Wavelet timescales and conditional relationship between higher- order systematic co-moments and portfolio returns: evidence in Australian data,"
- Don U.A. Galagedera & Elizabeth A. Maharaj, 2004. "Wavelet timescales and conditional relationship between higher-order systematic co-moments and portfolio returns: evidence in Australian data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Masih, Mansur & Alzahrani, Mohammed & Al-Titi, Omar, 2010. "Systematic risk and time scales: New evidence from an application of wavelet approach to the emerging Gulf stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 10-18, January.
- Robert Brooks & Robert Faff & Tim Fry & Emma Newton, 2004. "Censoring and its impact on multivariate testing of the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 413-420.
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "Multiscale Systematic Risk: An Application on ISE-30," MPRA Paper 2484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gencay, Ramazan & Selcuk, Faruk & Whitcher, Brandon, 2005. "Multiscale systematic risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-70, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.