A Gibbs sampling approach to the estimation of linear regression models under daily price limits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 5 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1992. "Bayes inference in the Tobit censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 79-99.
- Harvey, Campbell R. & Zhou, Guofu, 1993.
"International asset pricing with alternative distributional specifications,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-131, June.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Guofu Zhou, 1993. "International asset pricing with alternative distributional specifications," CEMA Working Papers 277, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Lo, Andrew W. & Craig MacKinlay, A., 1990.
"An econometric analysis of nonsynchronous trading,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 181-211.
- Andrew W. Lo & Craig A. MacKinlay, . "An Econometric Analysis of Nonsyschronous-Trading," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 19-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1991. "An Econometric Analysis of Nonsynchronous Trading," NBER Working Papers 2960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kandel, Shmuel & McCulloch, Robert & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1995.
"Bayesian Inference and Portfolio Efficiency,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 1-53.
- Kandel, S. & McCulloch, R. & Stambaugh, R.F., 1991. "Bayesian Inference and Portfolio Efficiency," Weiss Center Working Papers 8-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Shmuel Kandel & Robert McCulloch & Robert F. Stambaugh, 1993. "Bayesian Inference and Portfolio Efficiency," NBER Technical Working Papers 0134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey, Campbell R. & Zhou, Guofu, 1990. "Bayesian inference in asset pricing tests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 221-254, August.
- Siddhartha Chib & Edward Greenberg, 1994.
"Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation Methods in Econometrics,"
9408001, EconWPA, revised 24 Oct 1994.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1996. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation Methods in Econometrics," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 409-431, August.
- Kodres, Laura E, 1993. "Tests of Unbiasedness in the Foreign Exchange Futures Markets: An Examination of Price Limits and Conditional Heteroscedasticity," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(3), pages 464-90, July.
- Ma, C.K. & Rao, R.P. & Sears, R.S., 1989. "Volatility, Price Resolution, And The Effectiveness Of Price Limits," Papers t7, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Shanken, Jay, 1987. "A Bayesian approach to testing portfolio efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 195-215, December.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan (River), 2003. "Tests of regime-switching CAPM under price limits," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 305-326.
- Chou, Pin-Huang & Li, Wen-Shen & Lin, Jun-Biao & Wang, Jane-Sue, 2006. "Estimating the VaR of a portfolio subject to price limits and nonsynchronous trading," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 363-376.
- Hsieh, Ping-Hung & Yang, J. Jimmy, 2009. "A censored stochastic volatility approach to the estimation of price limit moves," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 337-351, March.
- Yeh, Chia-Hsuan & Yang, Chun-Yi, 2010. "Examining the effectiveness of price limits in an artificial stock market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2089-2108, October.
- Wei, K. C. John & Chiang, Raymond, 2004. "A GMM approach for estimation of volatility and regression models when daily prices are subject to price limits," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 445-461, September.
- Chou, Pin-Huang & Chou, Robin K. & Ko, Kuan-Cheng & Chao, Chun-Yi, 2013. "What affects the cool-off duration under price limits?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 256-278.
- Chou, Pin-Huang, 1999. "Modeling daily price limits," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 283-301, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.