Incentive conflict in deposit-institution regulation: evidence from Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 1 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
Other versions of this item:
- Edward J. Kane & George G. Kaufman, 1992. "Incentive conflict in deposit-institution regulation: evidence from Australia," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation 92-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & Gary D. Ferrier & Simon H. Kwan, 1999. "The informativeness of stochastic frontier and programming frontier efficiency scores: Cost efficiency and other measures of bank holding company performance," Working Paper 99-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Dennis, Steven A. & Sim, Ah Boon, 1996. "An evaluation of the deposit insurance subsidisation of Australian banks," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 421-435, December.
- Larry D. Wall, 1997. "Taking note of the deposit insurance fund: a plan for the FDIC to issue capital notes," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 1, pages 14-30.
- Simon H. Kwan & Robert A. Eisenbeis, 1996.
"An analysis of inefficiencies in banking: a stochastic cost frontier approach,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 16-26.
- Simon H. Kwan & Robert A. Eisenbeis, 1995. "An analysis of inefficiencies in banking: a stochastic cost frontier approach," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kane, Edward J., 1997. "Making bank risk shifting more transparent," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 143-156, June.
- Tiffany Hutcheson & Ian Sharpe, 1997.
"Ownership Structure and Building Society Efficiency,"
Working Paper Series
78, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Tiffany Hutcheson & Ian G. Sharpe, 1998. "Ownership Structure and Building Society Efficiency," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 23(2), pages 151-168, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.