Ranking of finance programs in the Asia-Pacific region: An update
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 13 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kam C. Chan & Carl R. Chen & Thomas L. Steiner, 2002. "Production in the Finance Literature, Institutional Reputation, and Labor Mobility in Academia: A Global Perspective," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 31(4), Winter.
- Brown, Lawrence D., 1996. "Influential accounting articles, individuals, Ph.D. granting institutions and faculties: A citational analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(7-8), pages 723-754.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996.
"Law and Finance,"
NBER Working Papers
5661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1768, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1998. "Law and Finance," Scholarly Articles 3451310, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A, et al, 1995. " Finance Research Productivity and Influence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1691-1717, December.
- Chan, Kam C. & Chen, Carl R. & Steiner, Thomas L., 2001. "Research productivity of the finance profession in the Asia-Pacific region," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 265-280, June.
- Scott, Loren C & Mitias, Peter M, 1996. "Trends in Rankings of Economics Departments in the U.S.: An Update," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(2), pages 378-400, April.
- Alexander, John C & Mabry, Rodney H, 1994. " Relative Significance of Journals, Authors, and Articles Cited in Financial Research," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 697-712, June.
- Michael E. Conroy & Richard Dusansky, 1995. "The Productivity of Economics Departments in the U.S.: Publications in the Core Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1966-1971, December.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Leung, Wai K., 2006. "International business research: Trends and school rankings," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 317-338, August.
- Kam Chan & Hung-Gay Fung & Jot Yau, 2010. "Business Ethics Research: A Global Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 39-53, August.
- William Hardin & Kartono Liano & Kam Chan & Robert Fok, 2008. "Finance editorial board membership and research productivity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 225-240, October.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.