Why do global firms use currency swaps?: Theory and evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multinational Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 14 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4-5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhagwan Chowdhry & Mark Grinblatt & David Levine, 2002.
"Information Aggregation, Security Design, and Currency Swaps,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(3), pages 609-633, June.
- Bhagwan Chowdhry & Mark Grinblatt & David Levine, 2002. "Information Aggregation, Security Design and Currency Swaps," NBER Working Papers 8746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Grinblatt & Bhagwan Chowdhry & David Levine, 2002. "Information Aggregation, Security Design, and Currency Swaps," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm38, Yale School of Management.
- Goswami, Gautam & Shrikhande, Milind M., 2001. "Economic exposure and debt financing choice," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 39-58, February.
- Geczy, Christopher & Minton, Bernadette A & Schrand, Catherine, 1997. " Why Firms Use Currency Derivatives," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1323-54, September.
- Allayannis, George & Ofek, Eli, 2001. "Exchange rate exposure, hedging, and the use of foreign currency derivatives," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 273-296, April.
- Cooper, Ian A & Mello, Antonio S, 1991. " The Default Risk of Swaps," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 597-620, June.
- DeMarzo, Peter M & Duffie, Darrell, 1995. "Corporate Incentives for Hedging and Hedge Accounting," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 743-71.
- Errunza, Vihang & Losq, Etienne, 1985. " International Asset Pricing under Mild Segmentation: Theory and Test," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 105-24, March.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1991. "The Pricing of Exchange Rate Risk in the Stock Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 363-376, September.
- Nilufer Usmen, 1994. "Currency Swaps, Financial Arbitrage, and Default Risk," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(2), Summer.
- Gerald D. Gay & Jouahn Nam, 1998. "The Underinvestment Problem and Corporate Derivatives Use," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 27(4), Winter.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1990. "The Exchange-Rate Exposure of U.S. Multinationals," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(3), pages 331-45, July.
- Tufano, Peter, 1996. " Who Manages Risk? An Empirical Examination of Risk Management Practices in the Gold Mining Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1097-1137, September.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.