Labor contracts and monetary policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Amano & Don Coletti & Tiff Macklem, 1998.
"Monetary rules when economic behaviour changes,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Robert Amano & Don Coletti & Tiff Macklem, 1999. "Monetary Rules When Economic Behaviour Changes," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 81, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Amano, Robert & Coletti, Don & Macklem, Tiff, 1999. "Monetary Rules When Economic Behaviour Changes," Working Papers 99-8, Bank of Canada.
- Christofides, L. & Peng, C., 2004.
"Contract Duration and Indexation in a Period of Real and Nominal Uncertainty,"
2004-3, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Peng, Chen, 2006. "Contract duration and indexation in a period of real and nominal uncertainty," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 61-86, February.
- Louis Christofides & Amy Chen Peng, 2003. "Contract Duration and Indexation in a Period of Real and Nominal Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 994, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrew Levin & Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson, 1999.
"Optimal Monetary Policy with Staggered Wage and Price Contracts,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999
1151, Society for Computational Economics.
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Henderson, Dale W. & Levin, Andrew T., 2000. "Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 281-313, October.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson & Andrew T. Levin, 1999. "Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts," International Finance Discussion Papers 640, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Campo, Maria Luz, 2000. "Short-term or long-term labor contracts," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 249-260, May.
- Robert Rich & Joseph Tracy, 2004.
"Uncertainty and Labor Contract Durations,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 270-287, February.
- John B. Taylor, 1984.
"The Role of Expectations in the Choice of Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
1044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Taylor, 1982. "The role of expectations in the choice of monetary policy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 47-95.
- Ali F. Darrat, 1988. "Rational Expectations and the Role of Monetary Policy: Some Tests Based on the Fisher Equation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 211-219, Jul-Sep.
- Robert Rich & Joseph Tracy, 2011. "Early contract renegotiation: An analysis of U.S. labor contracts from 1970 to 1995," Staff Reports 521, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kanago, Bryce, 1998. "The Relation between Contract Duration and Inflation Uncertainty: Further Evidence," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 811-819, October.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri, 1980. "Stability in financial and labor markets: is there a tradeoff?," International Finance Discussion Papers 161, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hubert Kempf, 1990. "Externalités et contrats salariaux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 51-60.
- Mohamed Ali Ben Halima, 2005.
"The determinants for labour contract length A French micro-econometric study,"
0503, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Mohamed Ben Halima, 2005. "The determinants for labour contract length A French micro-econometric study," Post-Print halshs-00180067, HAL.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & John M. Underwood, 1982. "Wage contracting, exchange rate volatility, and exchange intervention policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 212, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gerald Stuber, 2001. "Implications of Uncertainty about Long-Run Inflation and the Price Level," Working Papers 01-16, Bank of Canada.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.