Temporary and permanent government spending in a small open economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Campbell, John Y., 1994.
"Inspecting the mechanism: An analytical approach to the stochastic growth model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 463-506, June.
- John Y. Campbell, 1992. "Inspecting the Mechanism: An Analytical Approach to the Stochastic Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 4188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John, 1994. "Inspecting the Mechanism: An Analytical Approach to the Stochastic Growth Model," Scholarly Articles 3196342, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Baxter, Marianne & King, Robert G, 1993.
"Fiscal Policy in General Equilibrium,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 315-34, June.
- Correia, Maria Isabel Horta & Neves, Joao C & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1994.
"Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Partha Sen, 1991.
"Fiscal Policy, Capital Accumulation, and Debt in an Open Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
3489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Sen, Partha, 1991. "Fiscal Policy, Capital Accumulation, and Debt in an Open Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Turnovsky, S.J. & Sen, P., 1990. "Fiscal Policy, Capital Accumulation, And Debt In An Open Economy," Working Papers 90-18, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Turnovsky, S.J. & Sen, P., 1990. "Fiscal Policy, Capital Accumulation, And Debt In An Open Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 90-18, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Becker, Robert A, 1980. "On the Long-Run Steady State in a Simple Dynamic Model of Equilibrium with Heterogeneous Households," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 375-82, September.
- Robert J. Barro, 2012.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
CEMA Working Papers
568, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 1980.
"Output Effects of Government Purchases,"
NBER Working Papers
0432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Blanchard & Changyong Rhee & Lawrence Summers, 1990.
"The Stock Market, Profit and Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
3370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karayalcin, Cem, 1996. "Stock Markets, Adjustment Costs and the International Transmission of Shocks," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(252), pages 599-610, November.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Stokey, Nancy L., 1984.
"Optimal growth with many consumers,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 139-171, February.
- Baxter, M., 1994.
"International Trade and Business Cycles,"
RCER Working Papers
390, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Baxter, Marianne, 1995. "International trade and business cycles," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 35, pages 1801-1864 Elsevier.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2007.
"Permanent vs Temporary Fiscal Expansion in a Two-Sector Small Open Economy Model,"
0720, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2007. "Permanent vs Temporary Fiscal Expansion in a Two-Sector Small Open Economy Model," Post-Print halshs-00174574, HAL.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2011.
"Fiscal shocks in a two sector open economy,"
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2011. "Fiscal Shocks in a Two Sector Open Economy," Working Papers halshs-00812166, HAL.
- Olivier CARDI & Romain RESTOUT, 2011. "Fiscal Shocks in a Two-Sector Open Economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Markus Mueller & Ulrich K. Schittko, 1999. "Transmission of Policy Shocks in a Monetary Asset-Pricing Model," Discussion Paper Series 188, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Stefan F. Schubert & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2006. "Anticipated Fiscal Policy Changes and Goods Market Adjustments," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 135-161, 05.
- Olivier Cardi & Gernot J. Muller, 2010.
"Habit Formation and Fiscal Transmission in Open Economies,"
- Cardi, Olivier & Müller, Gernot J., 2011. "Habit formation and fiscal transmission in open economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 256-267.
- Cardi, Olivier & Müller, Gernot, 2010. "Habit Formation and Fiscal Transmission in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 8035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- CARDI, Oliver & BERTINELLI, Luisito, 2004. "A formal model of krugman’s intuition on the J-curve," CORE Discussion Papers 2004043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Olivier, CARDI, 2005.
"The Zero-Root Property : Permanent vs Temporary Terms of Trade Shocks,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2005030, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Olivier Cardi, 2007. "The Zero-root Property: Permanent vs Temporary Terms-of-trade Shocks," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 782-802, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.