Search, unemployment, and growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ian P. King, 1990. "A Natural Rate Model of Frictional and Long-term Unemployment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 523-45, August.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1991.
"Growth and Unemployment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Prescott, Edward C., 1974. "Equilibrium search and unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 188-209, February.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005.
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,
in: Jorge Restrepo & Andrea Tokman R. & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Edi (ed.), Labor Markets and Institutions, edition 1, volume 8, chapter 5, pages 115-165
Central Bank of Chile.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krussell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2004.
"The effects of technical change on labor market inequalities,"
04-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Hornstein, Andreas & Krusell, Per & Violante, Giovanni L., 2005. "The Effects of Technical Change on Labor Market Inequalities," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 20, pages 1275-1370 Elsevier.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2005. "The Effects of Technical Change on Labor Market Inequalities," Working Papers 89, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Hornstein, Andreas & Krusell, Per & Violante, Giovanni L, 2005. "The Effects of Technical Change on Labour Market Inequalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 5025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2005.
"The replacement problem in frictional economies : a near equivalence result,"
05-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2005. "The Replacement Problem In Frictional Economies: A Near-Equivalence Result," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(5), pages 1007-1057, 09.
- Gianluca Violante & Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell, 2004. "A Quantitative Study of the Replacement Problem in Frictional Economies," 2004 Meeting Papers 64, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David Cook & Hiromi Nosaka, 2005.
"Dual labor markets and business cycles,"
Working Paper Series
2006-36, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Fernando del Rio & Omar Licandro, 2001. "Existence, Uniqueness and Stability of Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generation Model with Monopolistic Competition and Free Entry and Exit of Firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Benoit Julien & John Kennes & Ian King, 2000.
"Bidding for Labor,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(4), pages 619-649, October.
- Hornstein, Andreas & Krusell, Per & Violante, Giovanni L, 2005. "The Replacement Problem in Frictional Economies: An 'Equivalence Result'," CEPR Discussion Papers 5026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.