Liquidity, exchange rates, and business cycles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David O. Cushman & Tao Zha, 1995.
"Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates,"
95-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Cushman, David O. & Zha, Tao, 1997. "Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 433-448, August.
- Scott Hendry & Wai-Ming Ho & Kevin Moran, 2003. "Simple Monetary Policy Rules in an Open-Economy, Limited-Participation Model," Working Papers 03-38, Bank of Canada.
- Ho, W.-M.Wai-Ming, 2004. "The liquidity effects of foreign exchange intervention," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 179-208, May.
- Ho, Wai-Ming, 2008. "The welfare implications of foreign exchange intervention," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1360-1382, December.
- Jill A. Holman & Felix K. Rioja, 1998.
"International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes,"
Research Working Paper
99-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Holman, Jill A. & Rioja, Felix K., 2001. "International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 497-519, August.
- Ho, Wai-Ming, 1995. "Foreign exchange controls and liquidity," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 515-538, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.