The informational role of prices : A review essay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter C. Reiss & Ingrid M. Werner, 1994. "Transaction Costs in Dealer Markets: Evidence From The London Stock Exchange," NBER Working Papers 4727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hong, Harrison & Rady, Sven, 2002.
"Strategic trading and learning about liquidity,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 419-450, October.
- Harrison Hong & Sven Rady, 2000. "Strategic Trading and Learning About Liquidity," FMG Discussion Papers dp356, Financial Markets Group.
- Harrison Hong & Sven Rady, 2000. "Strategic Trading and Learning about Liquidity," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1351, Econometric Society.
- Hong, Harrison & Rady, Sven, 2001. "Strategic Trading and Learning about Liquidity," Discussion Papers in Economics 15, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hong, Harrison G & Rady, Sven, 2000. "Strategic Trading And Learning About Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2004.
"The Existence of Informationally Efficient Markets When Individuals Are Rational,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1295, CESifo Group Munich.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2004. "The Existence of Informationally Efficient Markets When Individuals Are Rational," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5tf543q2, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Lei, Qin & Wu, Guojun, 2005. "Time-varying informed and uninformed trading activities," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 153-181, May.
- Kathryn M. Dominguez, 1999.
"The Market Microstructure of Central Bank Intervention,"
NBER Working Papers
7337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M. E., 2003. "The market microstructure of central bank intervention," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 25-45, January.
- Dominguez & K., 1997. "The Market Microstructure of Central Bank Intervention," Working Papers 412, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ardalan, Kavous, 1998. "Financial markets with asymmetric information: An expository review of seminal models," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 23-51.
- Kato, Takao & Hebner, Kevin J., 1997. "Insider trading and executive compensation: Evidence from the U.S. and Japan," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 223-237.
- Mirowski, Philip, 2007. "Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 209-242, June.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2007. "The possibility of informationally efficient markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 467-483, March.
- Barucci, Emilio & Landi, Leonardo, 1996. "Speculative dynamics with bounded rationality learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 284-300, June.
- Jean-Yves Gnabo & Jér�me Lahaye & Sébastien Laurent & Christelle Lecourt, 2012. "Do jumps mislead the FX market?," Quantitative Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(10), pages 1521-1532, October.
- Arthur, W.B. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R., 1997.
"Time Series Properties of an Artificial Stock Market,"
9725, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- LeBaron, Blake & Arthur, W. Brian & Palmer, Richard, 1999. "Time series properties of an artificial stock market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1487-1516, September.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Humpage, Owen F. & Osterberg, William P., 2000. "Intervention from an information perspective," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 407-421, December.
- Ardalan, Kavous, 1999. "The no-arbitrage condition and financial markets with transaction costs and heterogeneous information: The bid-ask spread," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 83-91.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.