Transaction Costs in Dealer Markets: Evidence from the London Stock Exchange
In: The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8104.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desgranges, Gabriel & Foucault, Thierry, 2005. "Reputation-based pricing and price improvements," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 493-527.
- John Board & Charles Sutcliffe & Anne Vila, 2000. "Market Maker Performance: The Search for Fair Weather Market Makers," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 259-276, September.
- Marc Schaberg & Dean Baker & Robert Pollin, 2002.
"Securities Transaction Taxes for U.S. Financial Markets,"
Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
wp20, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Robert Pollin & Dean Baker & Marc Schaberg, 2003. "Securities Transaction Taxes for U.S. Financial Markets," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 527-558, Fall.
- Boni, Leslie & Leach, Chris, 2004. "Expandable limit order markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 145-185, February.
- Matthew J. Clayton & Bjorn N. Jorgensen & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1999.
"On the Formation and Structure of International Exchanges,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-
99-057, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Matthew J. Clayton & Bjorn N. Jorgensen & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1999. "On the Formation and Structure of International Exchanges," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-079/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matthew J. Clayton & Bjorn N. Jorgensen & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, . "On the Formation and Structure of International Exchanges," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research 22-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.