Reputation-based pricing and price improvements
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 57 (2005)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erik Theissen, 2002. "Trader Anonymity, Price Formation and Liquidity," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse20_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Battalio, Robert & Jennings, Robert & Selway, Jamie, 2001. "The potential for clientele pricing when making markets in financial securities," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 85-112, January.
- Oliver Hansch & Narayan Y. Naik & S. Viswanathan, 1999. "Preferencing, Internalization, Best Execution, and Dealer Profits," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(5), pages 1799-1828, October.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Paul R. Milgrom, 1983.
"Bid, Ask and Transaction Prices in a Specialist Market with Heterogeneously Informed Traders,"
570, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Glosten, Lawrence R. & Milgrom, Paul R., 1985. "Bid, ask and transaction prices in a specialist market with heterogeneously informed traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie & Theissen, Erik, 2003.
"Does Anonymity Matter in Electronic Limit Order Markets?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4091, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Foucault & Sophie Moinas & Erik Theissen, 2007. "Does Anonymity Matter in Electronic Limit Order Markets?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(5), pages 1707-1747, 2007 28.
- Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie & Theissen, Erik, 2005. "Does anonymity matter in electronic limit order markets?," CFR Working Papers 05-15, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Thierry, FOUCAULT & Sophie, MOINAS & Erik, THEISSEN, 2003. "Does anonymity matter in electronic limit order markets ?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 784, HEC Paris.
- Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie & Theissen, Erik, 2004. "Does Anonymity Matter in Electronic Limit Order Markets?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 3, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Peter C. Reiss & Ingrid M. Werner, 1996. "Transaction Costs in Dealer Markets: Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," NBER Chapters, in: The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry, pages 125-176 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seppi, Duane J, 1990. " Equilibrium Block Trading and Asymmetric Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 73-94, March.
- Richard K. Lyons, 1993.
"Tests of Microstructural Hypotheses in the Foreign Exchange Market,"
NBER Working Papers
4471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lyons, Richard K., 1995. "Tests of microstructural hypotheses in the foreign exchange market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 321-351.
- Richard K. Lyons., 1993. "Tests of Microstructural Hypotheses in the Foreign Exchange Market," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-230, University of California at Berkeley.
- Naik, Narayan Y. & Yadav, Pradeep K., 2004. "Trading costs of public investors with obligatory and voluntary market-making: Evidence from market reforms," CFR Working Papers 04-06, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1989. "Insider Trading, Liquidity, and the Role of the Monopolist Specialist," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(2), pages 211-35, April.
- Dow, James, 1998. "Arbitrage, Hedging, and Financial Innovation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 739-55.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Kaufman, Herbert M., 1997. "A cross-exchange comparison of execution costs and information flow for NYSE-listed stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 293-319, December.
- Forster, Margaret M. & George, Thomas J., 1992. "Anonymity in securities markets," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 168-206, June.
- Huang, Roger D. & Stoll, Hans R., 1996. "Dealer versus auction markets: A paired comparison of execution costs on NASDAQ and the NYSE," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 313-357, July.
- Michael J. Barclay & Terrence Hendershott & D. Timothy McCormick, 2003. "Competition among Trading Venues: Information and Trading on Electronic Communications Networks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2637-2666, December.
- Aitken, Michael J & Garvey, Gerald T & Swan, Peter L, 1995. "How Brokers Facilitate Trade for Long-Term Clients in Competitive Securities Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Dan Bernhardt & Vladimir Dvoracek & Eric Hughson & Ingrid M. Werner, 2005. "Why Do Larger Orders Receive Discounts on the London Stock Exchange?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(4), pages 1343-1368.
- Sasan Mehrani & Amir Rasaiian & Sara Hanjari, 2011. "The Use of Financial Ratios as Measures of Risk in the Determination of the Bid-Ask Spread in Tehran Stock Exchange," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 16(2), pages 11-25, spring.
- Buti, Sabrina, 2007. "A Challenger to the Limit Order Book: The NYSE Specialist," SIFR Research Report Series 55, Institute for Financial Research.
- Robert Battalio & Andrew Ellul & Robert Jennings, 2005. "Reputation effects in trading on the New York Stock Exchange," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24659, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Theissen, Erik, 2003. "Organized equity markets in Germany," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- He, Yinghua & Nielsson, Ulf & Guo, Hong & Yang, Jiong, 2012. "Subscribing to Transparency," TSE Working Papers 12-351, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.