International coordination of fiscal deficits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Henrik, 1996. "The advantage of international fiscal cooperation under alternative monetary regimes," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 485-504, November.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard J. Mirman, .
"Dynamic Externalities and Policy Coordination,"
97/11, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Manjira Datta, 1996. "Dynamic Externalities and Policy Coordination," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9608, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman, . "Dynamic Externalities and Policy Coordination," Working Papers 2132841, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Carsten Detken & Vítor Gaspar & Bernhard Winkler, 2005.
"On Prosperity and Posterity: The Need for Fiscal Discipline in a Monetary Union,"
Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers)
30, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Detken, Carsten & Gaspar, Vítor & Winkler, Bernhard, 2004. "On prosperity and posterity: the need for fiscal discipline in a monetary union," Working Paper Series 0420, European Central Bank.
- Candel-Sanchez, Francisco, 2007. "Incentives for budget discipline in the presence of elections," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 863-884, December.
- Erling Steigum Jr., .
"Fiscal Deficits, Asset Prices and Intergenerational Distribution in an Open Unionized Economy,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
97-19, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Steigum Jr, E., 1997. "Fiscal deficits, Asset Prices and Intergenerational Distribution in an Open Unionized Economy," Papers 7/97, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo, 2009.
"The Macroeconomic Costs and Benefits of the EMU and other Monetary Unions: An Overview of Recent Research,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori, 2010. "The Macroeconomic Costs and Benefits of the EMU and Other Monetary Unions: An Overview of Recent Research," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 48(3), pages 603-41, September.
- Beetsma, Roel & Vermeylen, Koen, 2002.
"The Effect of Monetary Unification on Public Debt and its Real Return,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roel Beetsma & Koen Vermeylen, 2007. "The effect of monetary unification on public debt and its real return," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 393-415, December.
- Roel Beetsma & Koen Vermeylen, 2005. "The Effect of Monetary Unification on Public Debt and its Real Return," CESifo Working Paper Series 1400, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jorge Blázquez & José M. Martín-Moreno, 2002. "Capital privado y competencia internacional: la armonización fiscal nunca es suficiente," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(2), pages 359-372, May.
- Erling Steigum, 2001. "Trade Unions and the Burden of the Public Debt," CESifo Working Paper Series 587, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Sorensen, Jan Rose, 1995. "Unemployment and fiscal policy in an economic and monetary union," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 27-43, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.