Two-sided search and perfect segregation with fixed search costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 42 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rubinstein, Ariel & Wolinsky, Asher, 1985.
"Equilibrium in a Market with Sequential Bargaining,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1133-50, September.
- Arial Rubinstein & Asher Wolinsky, 1985. "Equilibrium in a Market with Sequential Bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 623, David K. Levine.
- Becker, Gary S, 1973. "A Theory of Marriage: Part I," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 813-46, July-Aug..
- Ken Burdett & Randall Wright, 1998.
"Two-Sided Search with Nontransferable Utility,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 220-245, January.
- Burdett, Ken & Coles, Melvyn G, 1997. "Marriage and Class," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(1), pages 141-68, February.
- Becker, Gary S, 1974.
"A Theory of Marriage: Part II,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages S11-S26, Part II, .
- Laitner, John, 1991. "Modeling Marital Connections among Family Lines," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1123-41, December.
- Thomas Tröger & Georg Nöldeke, 2009. "Matching Heterogeneous Agents with a Linear Search Technology," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse1_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Chen, Frederick H., 2005. "Monotonic matching in search equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 705-721, September.
- Serife Nuray Akin & Matthew Butler & Brennan C. Platt, 2013. "Accounting for age in marital search decisions," Working Papers 2013-01, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- E. M. Parilina & A. Tampieri, 2013.
"Marriage Formation with Assortative Meeting as a Two-Sided Optimal Stopping Problem,"
wp886, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alessandro Tampieri, 2013. "Marriage Formation with Assortative Meeting as a Two-Sided Optimal Stopping Problem," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-29, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Hector Chade & Gustavo Ventura, 2005.
"Income Taxation and Marital Decisions,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(3), pages 565-599, Juky.
- Hector Chade & Gustavo Ventura, . "Income Taxation and Marital Decisions," Working Papers 2133479, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Hector Chade & Gustavo Ventura, 2001. "Income Taxation and Marital Decisions," Working Papers 35, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jun 2001.
- Coles, Melvyn & Francesconi, Marco, 2007. "On the Emergence of Toyboys: Equilibrium Matching with Ageing and Uncertain Careers," IZA Discussion Papers 2612, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.