Airport problems and consistent allocation rules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 38 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neyman, Abraham, 1989.
"Uniqueness of the Shapley value,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 116-118, March.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- Maschler, M. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The general nucleolus and the reduced game property," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154217, Tilburg University.
- Maschler, M & Potters, J A M & Tijs, S H, 1992. "The General Nucleolus and the Reduced Game Property," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 85-106.
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December.
- S.C. Littlechild & G.F. Thompson, 1977. "Aircraft Landing Fees: A Game Theory Approach," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 186-204, Spring.
- Brânzei, R. & Ferrari, G. & Fragnelli, V. & Tijs, S.H., 2001.
"Two Approaches to the Problem of Sharing Delay Costs in Joint Projects,"
2001-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brânzei, R. & Ferrari, G. & Fragnelli, V. & Tijs, S.H., 2002. "Two approaches to the problem of sharing delay costs in joint projects," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91324, Tilburg University.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2011. "Incremental Cost Sharing in Chains and Fixed Trees," MSAP Working Paper Series 02_2011, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- J. Arin & E. Inarra & P. Luquin, 2009. "A noncooperative view on two airport cost sharing rules," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 361-376, December.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar & Francesc Llerena & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2004. "Sequential decisions in allocation problems," Working Papers in Economics 116, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Paula Jaramillo, 2013. "Congestion in irrigation problems," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010553, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Balazs Sziklai & Tamas Fleiner & Tamas Solymosi, 2013. "The Nucleolus of Directed Acyclic Graph Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1321, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Luquin, Paloma & Arin Aguirre, Francisco Javier & Iñarra García, María Elena, 2006. "A noncooperative view on two consistent aiport cost sharing rules," IKERLANAK 2006-23, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- R. Branzei & E. Inarra & S. Tijs & J. M. Zarzuelo, 2005.
"Cooperation by Asymmetric Agents in a Joint Project,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(4), pages 623-640, October.
- Brânzei, R. & Inarra, E. & Tijs, S.H. & Zarzuelo, J., 2002. "Cooperation by Asymmetric Agents in a Joint Project," Discussion Paper 2002-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Izquierdo, Josep M. & Llerena, Francesc & Rafels, Carles, 2005. "Sequentially compatible payoffs and the core in TU-games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 318-330, November.
- Hu, Cheng-Cheng & Tsay, Min-Hung & Yeh, Chun-Hsien, 2012. "Axiomatic and strategic justifications for the constrained equal benefits rule in the airport problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 185-197.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2013. "Cost Sharing in Chains and Other Fixed Trees," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 12/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Yan-An Hwang & Chun-Hsien Yeh, 2012. "A characterization of the nucleolus without homogeneity in airport problems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 355-364, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.