The principle of balanced contributions and hierarchies of cooperation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 31 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Winter, Eyal, 1989. "A Value for Cooperative Games with Levels Structure of Cooperation," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 227-40.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kurz, Mordecai, 1983. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1047-64, July.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2004. "Negotiating the membership," Game Theory and Information 0409003, EconWPA.
- Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2012.
"The Harsanyi paradox and the “right to talk” in bargaining among coalitions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 214-224.
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005. "The Harsanyi paradox and the 'right to talk' in bargaining among coalitions," Game Theory and Information 0501005, EconWPA.
- Emilio Calvo & Maria Esther Gutierrez, 2010.
"Solidarity in games with a coalition structure,"
Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour
0810, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Gómez-Rúa, María & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2008.
"The axiomatic approach to three values in games with coalition structure,"
8904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gómez-Rúa, María & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2010. "The axiomatic approach to three values in games with coalition structure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 795-806, December.
- André Casajus, 2010. "Another characterization of the Owen value without the additivity axiom," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(4), pages 523-536, October.
- Vidal-Puga, Juan & Bergantinos, Gustavo, 2003. "An implementation of the Owen value," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 412-427, August.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2003. "The NTU consistent coalitional value," Game Theory and Information 0303007, EconWPA.
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2003. "Implementation of the levels structure value," Game Theory and Information 0303006, EconWPA.
- María Gómez-Rúa & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2011.
"Balanced per capita contributions and level structure of cooperation,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 167-176, July.
- Gómez-Rúa, María & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2008. "Balanced per capita contributions and levels structure of cooperation," MPRA Paper 8208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.