Equitable distribution of indivisible objects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 16 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens Hougaard & Hervé Moulin & Lars Østerdal, 2010.
"Decentralized pricing in minimum cost spanning trees,"
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 293-306, August.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Hervé Moulin & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2008. "Decentralized Pricing in Minimum Cost Spanning Trees," Discussion Papers 08-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dall'Aglio, Marco & Mosca, Raffaele, 2007. "How to allocate hard candies fairly," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 218-237, December.
- RAMAEKERS, Eve, .
"Fair allocation of indivisible goods: the two-agent case,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2483, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eve Ramaekers, 2013. "Fair allocation of indivisible goods: the two-agent case," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 359-380, July.
- Moulin, Herve, 2005. "Minimizing the Worst Slowdown: Off-Line and On-Line," Working Papers 2005-03, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Nicolo' & Yan Yu, 2006.
"Strategic Divide and Choose,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0022, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.