Default and exogenous collateral in incomplete markets with a continuum of states
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Other versions of this item:
- Jaime Jose Orrillo Carhuajulca, 2000. "Default and Exogenous Collateral in Incomplete Markets with a Continuum of States," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1860, Econometric Society.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William R. Zame, 1992.
"Efficiency and the Role of Default When Security Markets are Incomplete,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
673, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Zame, William R, 1993. "Efficiency and the Role of Default When Security Markets Are Incomplete," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1142-64, December.
- William R. Zame, 1990. "Efficiency and the Role of Default When Security Markets are Incomplete," UCLA Economics Working Papers 585, UCLA Department of Economics.
- A. Araujo & M. R. Páscoa & P. K. Monteiro, 1997.
"Incomplete markets, continuum of states and default,"
Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 205-213.
- Araujo, A. & Monteiro, P. K. & Páscoa, M.R., . "Incomplete markets, continuum of states and default," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1297, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Werner, Jan, 1985. "Equilibrium in economies with incomplete financial markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 110-119, June.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1996.
"A new proof of the existence of equilibrium in incomplete market economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 85-101.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro, 1994. "A New Proof Of The Existence Of Equilibrium In Incomplete Markets Economies," GE, Growth, Math methods 9410001, EconWPA.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Monteiro, Paulo K., 1996. "Self-fulfilling equilibria: An existence theorem for a general state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 51-62.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1985. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: I : A basic model of generic existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-300, June.
- Aloisio Ara�jo & Jaime Orrillo & Mario R. Páscoa, 2000. "Equilibrium with Default and Endogenous Collateral," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1975. "On the optimality of equilibrium when the market structure is incomplete," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 418-443, December.
- John Geanakoplos & Pradeep Dubey, 1989. "Liquidity and Bankruptcy with Incomplete Markets: Pure Exchange," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 900, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Duffie, Darrell, 1996. "Incomplete security markets with infinitely many states: An introduction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-8.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Hellwig, Martin, 1996. "Rational expectations equilibria in sequence economies with symmetric information: The two-period case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 9-49.
- John Geanakoplos, 1996. "Promises Promises," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1143, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1986. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: II : Generic existence in stochastic economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 199-216, June.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1996. "The existence of security market equilibrium with a non-atomic state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 63-84.
- Fajardo, Jose, 2005.
"A note on arbitrage and exogenous collateral,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 336-341, November.
- Orrillo, Jaime, 2005. "Collateral once again," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 27-33, April.
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2013. "Equilibria in a multi-period economy," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801402, HAL.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 2006.
"Bankruptcy and Collateral in Debt Constrained Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
12656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 2006. "Bankruptcy and collateral in debt constrained markets," Staff Report 380, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2013. "Equilibria in a multi-period economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Laura Angeloni & Bernard Cornet, 2005. "Existence Of Financial Equilibria In A Multiperiod Stochastic Economy," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200506, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.