Saddle-point dynamics in non-autonomous models of multisector growth with variable returns to scale
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Truman Bewley, 2010. "An Integration of Equilibrium Theory and Turnpike Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1381, David K. Levine.
- Bewley, Truman, 1982. "An integration of equilibrium theory and turnpike theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 233-267, September.
- Medio, Alfredo, 1987.
"Oscillations in optimal growth models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 201-206, June.
- Yano, Makoto, 1984. "The turnpike of dynamic general equilibrium paths and its insensitivity to initial conditions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 235-254, December.
- DasGupta, S., 1985. "A local analysis of stability and regularity of stationary states in discrete symmetric optimal capital accumulation models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 302-318, August.
- Keeler, Emmett, 1974. "Horizon in a Simple Model of Economic Growth," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 273-77, March.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1976. "A characterization of the normalized restricted profit function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 131-163, February.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1983.
"Competitive Equilibrium Cycles,"
83-30, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Blackorby, Charles & Schworm, William, 1988. "The Existence of Input and Output Aggregates in Aggregate Production Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 613-43, May.
- Levhari, David & Liviatan, Nissan, 1972. "On stability in the saddle-point sense," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 88-93, February.
- M. Yano, 2010. "The Turnpike of Dynamic General Equilibrium Paths and its Insensitivity to Initial Conditions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1394, David K. Levine.
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1995. "A turnpike theorem for continuous-time optimal-control models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 599-619, April.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1979. "The hopf bifurcation and the existence and stability of closed orbits in multisector models of optimal economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 421-444, December.
- Gaines, R. E. & Peterson, J. K., 1985. "The existence of optimal consumption policies in optimal economic growth models with nonconvex technologies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 76-98, October.
- Coutinho, Paulo C., 1991. "On competitive price systems associated with efficient growth paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 206-211, February.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1995. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos in Optimal Growth: An Example," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 981-1001, July.
- Scheinkman, Jose Alexandre, 1978. "Stability of Separable Hamiltonians and Investment Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 559-70, October.
- Yano, Makoto, 1984. "The primal route to the turnpike and asymptotic stability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 225-234, December.
- Keeler, E B, 1972. "A Twisted Turnpike," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(1), pages 160-66, February.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "On the indeterminacy of capital accumulation paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 26-39, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.