On stability in the saddle-point sense
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 4 (1972)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Christiaans, 2001. "Economic Growth, the Mathematical Pendulum, and a Golden Rule of Thumb," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 94-01, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Bosi, Stefano & Magris, Francesco & Venditti, Alain, 2005. "Competitive equilibrium cycles with endogenous labor," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 325-349, April.
- Baierla, Gary & Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1998. "The role of capital depreciation in multi-sectoral models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 467-479, January.
- Wolff, Reiner, 1997. "Saddle-point dynamics in non-autonomous models of multisector growth with variable returns to scale," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 267-282, April.
- Venditti, Alain, 1998.
"Indeterminacy and endogenous fluctuations in two-sector growth models with externalities,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 521-542, January.
- Venditti, A., 1996. "Indeterminancy and Endogenous Fluctuations in Two-Sector Growth Models with Externalities," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a04, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- De La Croix, D. & Michel, P., 1997.
"Optimal Growth when Tastes are Inherited,"
ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica
168, ASSET (Association of Southern European Economic Theorists).
- de La Croix, D. & Michel, P., 1997. "Optimal Growth When Tastes Are Inherited," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97a21, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- de la Croix, David & Michel, Philippe, 1997. "Optimal growth when tastes are inherited," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Jun 1997.
- Jesús Antón & Emilio Cerdá & Elena Huergo, 1998. "Sensitivity analysis in A class of dynamic optimization models," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 97-121, June.
- Martinez-Garcia, Maria Pilar, 2003. "The general instability of balanced paths in endogenous growth models: the role of transversality conditions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 599-618, February.
- Love, David R. F., 1997. "A dynamic general equilibrium model of industrialization when manufactures are unnecessary," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 357-385, December.
- Engelbert Dockner & Gustav Feichtinger, 1991. "On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 31-50, February.
- Harutaka, Takahshi, 2012. "An unbalanced two-sector growth model with constant returns:a turnpike approach," MPRA Paper 37297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harutaka Takahashi, 2008. "Optimal balanced growth in a general multi-sector endogenous growth model with constant returns," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 31-49, October.
- Rodriguez, Alvaro, 1996. "On the local stability of the stationary solution to variational problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 415-431.
- Michael J. P. Magill, 1978. "On Cyclical Motion in Dynamic Economics," Discussion Papers 334, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.