Competitive Equilibria on Turnpikes in a McKenzie Economy, II: An Asymptotic Turnpike Theorem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 26 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2012. "Global stability and the “turnpike” in optimal unbounded growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 802-832.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Tvede, Mich, 1998.
"Optimal policy in OG models,"
08-1998, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- M. Yano, 2010. "The Turnpike of Dynamic General Equilibrium Paths and its Insensitivity to Initial Conditions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1394, David K. Levine.
- Dai, Darong, 2011.
"Stochastic Versions of Turnpike Theorems in the Sense of Uniform Topology,"
40216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darong Dai, 2012. "Stochastic Versions of Turnpike Theorems in the Sense of Uniform Topology," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(2), pages 381-423, November.
- Darong Dai, 2013.
"Wealth Martingale and Neighborhood Turnpike Property In Dynamically Complete Market With Heterogeneous Investors,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 86-110, December.
- Dai, Darong, 2011. "Wealth Martingale and Neighborhood Turnpike Property in Dynamically Complete Market with Heterogeneous Investors," MPRA Paper 46416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darong Dai, 2013.
"Modeling The Minimum Time Needed To Economic Maturity,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 2-21, June.
- Dai, Darong, 2011. "Modeling the minimum time needed to economic maturity," MPRA Paper 40583, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2012.
- Dai, Darong, 2011. "Modeling the minimum time needed to economic maturity," MPRA Paper 40386, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jul 2012.
- Jafarey, Saqib & Park, Hyun, 1998. "The dynamics of optimal wealth distributions with recursive utility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 149-158, November.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2013.
"Destabilization Effect of International Trade in a Perfect Foresight Dynamic General Equilibrium Model,"
AMSE Working Papers
1313, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Feb 2013.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2014. "Destabilization effect of international trade in a perfect foresight dynamic general equilibrium model," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 357-392, February.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2013. "Destabilization Effect of International Trade in a Perfect Foresight Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers halshs-00796692, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.