Asset Equilibria in Lp spaces with complete markets: A duality approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Other versions of this item:
- Dana, R.A. & Le Van, C., 1996. "Asset Equilibria in "L" Spaces with Complete Markets: A Duality Approach," Papers 95.388, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wassin Daher & V. Filipe Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2005.
"Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b05098, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Wassim Daher & V. Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2007. "Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 425-446, September.
- Wassim Daher & V. Filipe Martins-Da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2005. "Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00173787, HAL.
- Ha-Huy, Thai & Le Van, Cuong & Nguyen, Manh-Hung, 2011. "Arbitrage and asset market equilibrium in infinite dimensional economies with risk-averse expected utilities," LERNA Working Papers 11.12.346, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Peter Bank & Dmitry Kramkov, 2013. "The stochastic field of aggregate utilities and its saddle conjugate," Papers 1310.7280, arXiv.org.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.