Arbitrage and asset market equilibrium in infinite dimensional economies with risk-averse expected utilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by LERNA, University of Toulouse in its series LERNA Working Papers with number 11.12.346.
Date of creation: Jun 2011
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Le Van, Cuong & Dana, Rose-Anne, 2010.
"Overlapping Risk Adjusted Sets of Priors and the Existence of Efficient Allocations and Equilibria with Short-Selling,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/5045, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dana, R.A. & Le Van, C., 2010. "Overlapping risk adjusted sets of priors and the existence of efficient allocations and equilibria with short-selling," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2186-2202, November.
- Allouch, Nizar & Le Van, Cuong & Page, Jr. Frank H., 2001.
"The geometry of arbitrage and the existence of competitive equilibrium,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
598, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Allouch, Nizar & Le Van, Cuong & Page, Frank Jr., 2002. "The geometry of arbitrage and the existence of competitive equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 373-391, December.
- Werner, Jan, 1987. "Arbitrage and the Existence of Competitive Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1403-18, November.
- Dana, R.A. & Le Van, C., 1996.
"Asset Equilibria in "L" Spaces with Complete Markets: A Duality Approach,"
95.388, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Dana, R. A. & Le Van, C., 1996. "Asset Equilibria in Lp spaces with complete markets: A duality approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 263-280.
- PageJr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna H. & Monteiro, Paulo K., 2000.
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 439-469, December.
- Page, F.H.Jr. & Wooders, M.H. & Monteiro, P.K., 1999. "Inconsequential Arbitrage," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 561, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Lars Tyge, 1989. "Asset Market Equilibrium with Short-Selling," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 467-73, July.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1974. "On the existence of equilibrium in a securities model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 293-311, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.