A note on the Gale-Nikaido-Debreu lemma and the existence of general equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 22 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Le Van, Cuong & Magnien, François, 1996.
"On the different notions of arbitrage and existence of equilibrium,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Le Van, Cuong & Magnien, Francois, 1999. "On the Different Notions of Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 169-193, July.
- Dana, R.-A. & Le Van, C. & Magnien, F., 1999. "On the Different Notions of Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 1999.34, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Le Van, Cuong & Magnien, François, 1999. "On the Different Notions of Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6228, Paris Dauphine University.
- Allouch, Nizar & Van, Cuong Le & Page Jr. Frank H., 2002.
"Arbitrage, Equilibrium And Nonsatiation,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
637, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- LE VAN, Cuong & BA MINH, Nguyen, 2004.
"No-arbitrage condition and existence of equilibrium with dividends,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Le Van, Cuong & Minh, Nguyen Ba, 2007. "No-arbitrage condition and existence of equilibrium with dividends," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 135-152, February.
- Cuong Le Van & Nguyen Ba Minh, 2004. "No-arbitrage condition and existence of equilibrium with dividends," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00101177 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00096040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allouch, Nizar & Le Van, Cuong & Page, Frank Jr., 2006.
"Arbitrage and equilibrium in unbounded exchange economies with satiation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 661-674, September.
- Dana, R.-A., 2011. "Comonotonicity, efficient risk-sharing and equilibria in markets with short-selling for concave law-invariant utilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 328-335.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.