Asset Equilibria in "L" Spaces with Complete Markets: A Duality Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Toulouse - GREMAQ in its series Papers with number 95.388.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GREMAQ, Universite de Toulouse I Place Anatole France 31042 - Toulouse CEDEX France.
Fax: 05 61 22 55 63
Web page: http://www-gremaq.univ-tlse1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMETRICS; MATHEMATICS; DEMAND;
Other versions of this item:
- Dana, R. A. & Le Van, C., 1996. "Asset Equilibria in Lp spaces with complete markets: A duality approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 263-280.
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wassin Daher & V. Filipe Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2005.
"Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b05098, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Wassim Daher & V. Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2007. "Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 425-446, September.
- Wassim Daher & V. Filipe Martins-Da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2005. "Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00173787, HAL.
- Peter Bank & Dmitry Kramkov, 2013. "The stochastic field of aggregate utilities and its saddle conjugate," Papers 1310.7280, arXiv.org.
- Ha-Huy, Thai & Le Van, Cuong & Nguyen, Manh-Hung, 2011. "Arbitrage and asset market equilibrium in infinite dimensional economies with risk-averse expected utilities," LERNA Working Papers 11.12.346, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.