Competitive Equilibrium in Sobolev Spaces without Bounds on Short Sales
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 59 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1998. "The economics of global environmental risk," MPRA Paper 8812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1996. "Markets and games: a simple equivalence among the core, equilibrium and limited arbitrage," MPRA Paper 8492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1995.
"An axiomatic approach to sustainable development,"
8609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Brown, D. J. & Polyrakis, I. A. & Werner, J., 1998.
"Portfolio dominance and optimality in infinite security markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 347-366, October.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & D. J. Brown & I. A. Polyrakis & J. Werner, 1996. "Portfolio Dominance and Optimality in Infinite Security Markets," Discussion Paper Serie B 383, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Le Van, Cuong, 1996.
"Arbitrage, duality and asset equilibria,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Nizar Allouch & Monique Florenzano, 2004.
"Edgeworth and Walras equilibria of an arbitrage-free exchange economy,"
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 353-370, January.
- Nizar Allouch & Monique Florenzano, 2004. "Edgeworth and Walras equilibria of an arbitrage-free exchange economy," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00086096, HAL.
- Allouch, N. & Florenzano, M., 2000. "Edgeworth and Walras Equilibria of an Arbitrage-Free Exchange Economy," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 2000.119, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Nizar Allouch, 2000. "Edgeworth and Walras Equilibria of an Arbitrage-Free Exchange Economy," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1901, Econometric Society.
- Andrea Beltratti & Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1993. "Sustainable Growth and the Green Golden Rule," NBER Working Papers 4430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1996. "Markets with endogenous uncertainty: theory and policy," MPRA Paper 8612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Beltratti, Andrea & Heal, Geoffrey, 1994. "The environment and the long run: A comparison of different criteria," MPRA Paper 7907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.