Endogenous scope of bargaining in a union-oligopoly model: when will firms and unions bargain over employment?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Minas Vlassis, 2004.
"Endogenous wage bargaining institutions in oligopolistic sectors,"
Economic Theory, Springer,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 55-73, 07.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Minas Vlassis, . "Endogenous Wage-Bargaining Institutions in Oligopolistic Sectors," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0105, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Dec 2001.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press,
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173, October.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345, October.
- Manning, Alan, 1987. "An Integration of Trade Union Models in a Sequential Bargaining Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(385), pages 121-39, March.
- Paz Espinosa, Maria & Rhee, Changyong, 1989. "Efficient Wage Bargaining as a Repeated Game," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 104(3), pages 565-88, August.
- Orley Ashenfelter & James N. Brown, 1985.
"Testing the Efficiency of Employment Contracts,"
573, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Brown, James N & Ashenfelter, Orley, 1986. "Testing the Efficiency of Employment Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages S40-S87, June.
- de la Croix, David, 1992. "Union-Firm Bargaining, Investment and Equilibrium Unemployment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1992020, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mathias Dewatripont, 1987.
"Entry deterrence under trade unions,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9565, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mathias Dewatripont, 1988.
"Commitment through renegotiation-proof contacts with third parties,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9569, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dewatripont, Mathias, 1988. "Commitment through Renegotiation-Proof Contracts with Third Parties," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 377-89, July.
- Carlin, Wendy & Soskice, David, 1990. "Macroeconomics and the Wage Bargain: A Modern Approach to Employment, Inflation, and the Exchange Rate," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, number 9780198772446, October.
- Alogoskoufis, George & Manning, Alan, 1991. "Tests of alternative wage employment bargaining models with an application to the UK aggregate labour market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 23-37, January.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1985. " The Economic Theory of Trade Unions: An Introductory Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 160-93.
- MaCurdy, Thomas E & Pencavel, John H, 1986. "Testing between Competing Models of Wage and Employment Determination in Unionized Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages S3-S39, June.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.