The importance of employer accommodation on the job duration of workers with disabilities: A hazard model approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven Stern, 1989. "Measuring the Effect of Disability on Labor Force Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(3), pages 361-395.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1979. "The Social Security Disability Program and Labor Force Participation," NBER Working Papers 0392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parsons, Donald O, 1991. "The Health and Earnings of Rejected Disability Insurance Applicants: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1419-26, December.
- William G. Johnson & James Lambrinos, 1985. "Wage Discrimination against Handicapped Men and Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(2), pages 264-277.
- Bound, John, 1991. "The Health and Earnings of Rejected Disability Insurance Applicants: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1427-34, December.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Robert H. Haveman & Barbara L. Wolfe, 1993.
"How people with disabilities fare when public policies change,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 251-269.
- R. V. Burkhauser & R. H. Haveman & B. L. Wolfe, . "How people with disabilities fare when public policies change," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 974-92, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Haveman, Robert & de Jong, Philip & Wolfe, Barbara, 1991. "Disability Transfers and the Work Decision of Older Men," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(3), pages 939-49, August.
- Kathryn H. Anderson & Richard V. Burkhauser, 1985. "The Retirement-Health Nexus: A New Measure of an Old Puzzle," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(3), pages 315-330.
- Haveman, Robert H & Wolfe, Barbara L, 1984. "The Decline in Male Labor Force Participation: Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 532-41, June.
- Marjorie Baldwin & William G. Johnson, 1994. "Labor Market Discrimination against Men with Disabilities," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-19.
- Humer, Brigitte & Wuellrich, Jean-Philippe & Zweimüller, Josef, 2007. "Integrating Severely Disabled Individuals into the Labour Market: The Austrian Case," IZA Discussion Papers 2649, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Joseph F. Quinn, 1997. "Implementing Pro-Work Policies for Older Americans in the Twenty-First Century," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 378, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Riphahn, Regina T., 1998.
"Income and Employment Effects of Health Shocks - A Test Case for the German Welfare State,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Regina T. Riphahn, 1999. "Income and employment effects of health shocks A test case for the German welfare state," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 363-389.
- Manoj K. Pandey, 2013. "Elderlyâ€™s Health Shocks and Householdâ€™s Ex-ante Poverty in India," ASARC Working Papers 2013-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Lauren H. Nicholas & Maximilian D. Schmeiser, 2011. "The Importance of State Anti-Discrimination Laws on Employer Accommodation and the Movement of their Employees onto Social Security Disability Insurance," Working Papers wp251, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Butler, J. S. & Gumus, Gulcin, 2003. "Dynamic Modeling of the SSDI Application Timing Decision: The Importance of Policy Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Joseph F. Quinn, 1997. "Pro-Work Policy Proposals for Older Americans in the 21st Century," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 9, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Hogelund, Jan & Holm, Anders, 2006.
"Case management interviews and the return to work of disabled employees,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 500-519, May.
- Jan Høgelund & Anders Holm, 2004. "Case Management Interviews and the Return to Work of Disabled Employees," CAM Working Papers 2004-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Campolieti, Michele, 2002. "Disability and the labor force participation of older men in Canada," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 405-432, July.
- Jones, Melanie K. & Latreille, Paul L., 2010. "Disability and earnings: Are employer characteristics important?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 191-194, March.
- Garcia-Serrano, Carlos & Malo, Miguel A., 2008. "The influence of disability on absenteeism: an empirical analysis using Spanish data," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-29, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.