Disability Insurance and Male Labor Force Participation: A Response
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 92 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1985.
"A Disaggregated, Structural Analysis of Retirement by Race, Difficulty of Work and Health,"
NBER Working Papers
1585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustman, Alan L & Steinmeier, Thomas L, 1986. "A Disaggregated, Structural Analysis of Retirement by Race, Difficulty of Work and Health," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 509-13, August.
- Brent Kreider & John Pepper, 2008.
"Inferring disability status from corrupt data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 329-349.
- John Pepper & Brent Kreider, 2001. "Inferring Disability Status from Corrupt Data," Virginia Economics Online Papers 354, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2003. "Inferring Disability Status from Corrupt Data," Staff General Research Papers 10228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Melissa Bjelland, 2005. "Are the Lasting Effects of Employee-Employer Separations induced by Layoff and Disability Similar? Exploring Job Displacement using Survey and Administrative Data," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2005-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Butler, J. S. & Gumus, Gulcin, 2003. "Dynamic Modeling of the SSDI Application Timing Decision: The Importance of Policy Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- H. W. Hoynes & R. Moffitt, .
"Tax Rates and Work Incentives in the Social Security Disability Insurance Program: Current Law and Alternative Reforms,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1139-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Hoynes, Hilary Williamson & Moffitt, Robert, 1999. "Tax Rates and Work Incentives in the Social Security Disability Insurance Program: Current Law and Alternative Reforms," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 4), pages 623-54, December.
- Hilary Williamson Hoynes & Robert Moffitt, 1997. "Tax Rates and Work Incentives in the Social Security Disability Insurance Program: Current Law and Alternative Reforms," NBER Working Papers 6058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 1985. "Workers' Compensation, Wages, and the Risk of Injury," NBER Working Papers 1538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubén Castro, 2005. "Seguro de invalidez y sobrevivencia: Qué es y qué le está pasando," Working Papers 5, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised May 2005.
- Philip de Jong & Robert Haveman & Barbara Wolfe, 1988. "Labor and Transfer Income and Older Women's Work: Estimates From the United States," NBER Working Papers 2728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tuulia Hakola & Maarten Lindeboom, 2001. "Retirement Round-bout: Early Exit Channels and Disability Applications," Discussion Papers 262, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Andrén, Daniela, 2001.
"First Exits From The Swedish Labor Market Due To Disability,"
Working Papers in Economics
49, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Daniela Andrén, 2008. "First Exits from the Swedish Labor Market Due to Disability," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 227-238, April.
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2007.
"Disability and Employment: Reevaluating the Evidence in Light of Reporting Errors,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 432-441, June.
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2003. "Disability and Employment: Reevaluating the Evidence in Light of Reporting Errors," Staff General Research Papers 10229, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.