Transmission pricing in England and Wales
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Utilities Policy.
Volume (Year): 6 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-53, October.
- Vincent Rious & Philippe Dessante & Yannick Perez, 2009.
"Is combination of nodal pricing and average participation tariff the best solution to coordinate the location of power plants with lumpy transmission investments?,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2009/14, European University Institute.
- Vincent Rious & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2008. "Is combination of nodal pricing and average participation tariff the best solution to coordinate the location of power plants with lumpy transmission investments?," Post-Print hal-00323878, HAL.
- Joskow, Paul L., 1999. "Comments in Response to FERC Rulemaking on Regional Transmission Organizations," Working paper 417, Regulation2point0.
- Scholz, Sebastian, 2010. "Derivatives and Default Risk," Discussion Papers in Economics 11317, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Rious & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2008. "The efficiency of short run and long run locational signals to coordinate generation location with lumpy transmission investments," Post-Print hal-00339505, HAL.
- Markus Ksoll, 2001. "Two stages of uniform delivered pricing and a monopolistic network in competitive electricity markets," ERSA conference papers ersa01p280, European Regional Science Association.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2003.
"Merchant Transmission Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
9534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joskow, P. & Tirole, J., 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0324, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Joskow, Paul & Tirole, Jean, 2004. "Merchant Transmission Investment," IDEI Working Papers 263, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," Working Papers 0304, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.