Intraurban variation in the price of housing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald Haurin & David Brasington, 1996. "The Impact of School Quality on Real House Prices: Interjurisdictional Effects," Working Papers, Ohio State University, Department of Economics 010, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Sepulveda, Facundo, 2008.
"Green taxes and double dividends in a dynamic economy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 19-32.
- Gerhard Glomm & Daiji Kawaguchi & Facundo Sepulveda, 2006. "Green Taxes and Double Dividends in a Dynamic Economy," Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington 2006-017, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2013. "A Nation of Gamblers: Real Estate Speculation and American History," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 1-42, May.
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005.
"Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, . "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University 2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Richard Voith, 1996. "The suburban housing market: the effects of city and suburban job growth," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 13-25.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2013. "A Nation Of Gamblers: Real Estate Speculation And American History," NBER Working Papers 18825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnstein Gjestland & David McArthur & Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen, 2011. "Relationships between housing prices and commuting flows," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa10p906, European Regional Science Association.
- Colwell, Peter F. & Munneke, Henry J., 1997. "The Structure of Urban Land Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 321-336, May.
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, . "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University 2005-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Chihiro Shimizu, 2014. "Estimation of Hedonic Single-Family House Price Function Considering Neighborhood Effect Variables," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 2946-2960, May.
- Chugunov, D., 2013. "Impact of School Quality and Neighborhoods on Housing Prices in Moscow," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 87-112.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.