Compensating differentials and the social benefit of the NFL: Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 60 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, II & Michael R. Ward, 2006.
"The Impact of Stadium Announcements on Residential Property Values: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Dallas-Fort Worth,"
0616, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken & Michael R. Ward, 2007. "The Impact Of Stadium Announcements On Residential Property Values: Evidence From A Natural Experiment In Dallas-Fort Worth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 627-638, October.
- Craig A. Depken & Michael R. Ward & Carolyn A. Dehring, 2006. "The Impact of Stadium Announcements on Residential Property Values: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Dallas-Fort Worth," Working Papers 0602, University of Texas at Arlington, Department of Economics.
- Arne Feddersen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010.
"Sectoral Labour Market Effects of the 2006 FIFA World Cup,"
033, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Feddersen, Arne & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2012. "Sectoral labour market effects of the 2006 FIFA World Cup," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 860-869.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.