The effect of rent control on commute times
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward L. Glaeser & Erzo F. P. Luttmer, 1997.
"The Misallocation of Housing Under Rent Control,"
NBER Working Papers
6220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Linneman, Peter, 1989. "Equity and efficiency aspects of rent control: An empirical study of New York City," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 54-74, July.
- Gordon, Peter & Kumar, Ajay & Richardson, Harry W., 1989. "The influence of metropolitan spatial structure on commuting time," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 138-151, September.
- Richard Arnott, 1995. "Time for Revisionism on Rent Control?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 99-120, Winter.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Svarer, .
"Rent Control and Tenancy Duration,"
Economics Working Papers
2001-7, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Linneman, Peter, 1987. "The effect of rent control on the distribution of income among New York City renters," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 14-34, July.
- Basu, Kaushik & Emerson, Patrick M., 2000.
"The Economics of Tenancy Rent Control,"
00-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Early, Dirk W. & Olsen, Edgar O., 1998. "Rent control and homelessness," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 797-816, November.
- Ault Richard W. & Jackson John D. & Saba Richard P., 1994. "The Effect of Long-Term Rent Control on Tenant Mobility," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 140-158, March.
- Anna M. Hardman & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999.
"Residential Mobility and the Housing Market in a Two-sector Neoclassical Growth Model,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
9915, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Hardman, Anna M & Ioannides, Yannis M, 1999. " Residential Mobility and the Housing Market in a Two-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(2), pages 315-35, June.
- Moon, Choon-Geol & Stotsky, Janet G, 1993. "The Effect of Rent Control on Housing Quality Change: A Longitudinal Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1114-48, December.
- W. A. V. Clark & Allan D. Heskin, 1982. "The Impact of Rent Control on Tenure Discounts and Residential Mobility," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 109-117.
- Nagy, John, 1997. "Do Vacancy Decontrol Provisions Undo Rent Control?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 64-78, July.
- Larsen, Morten Marott & Pilegaard, Ninette & Ommeren, Jos Van, 2008.
"Congestion and residential moving behaviour,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 378-387, July.
- Michael Reibel, 2007. "Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Data Processing in Demography: a Review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 601-618, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.