The effect of rent control on commute times
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anna M. Hardman & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999.
"Residential Mobility and the Housing Market in a Two-sector Neoclassical Growth Model,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University
9915, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Hardman, Anna M & Ioannides, Yannis M, 1999. " Residential Mobility and the Housing Market in a Two-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(2), pages 315-35, June.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Erzo F. P. Luttmer, 2003.
"The Misallocation of Housing Under Rent Control,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1027-1046, September.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Svarer, .
"Rent Control and Tenancy Duration,"
Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus
2001-7, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Richard Arnott, 1995. "Time for Revisionism on Rent Control?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 99-120, Winter.
- Gordon, Peter & Kumar, Ajay & Richardson, Harry W., 1989. "The influence of metropolitan spatial structure on commuting time," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 138-151, September.
- W. A. V. Clark & Allan D. Heskin, 1982. "The Impact of Rent Control on Tenure Discounts and Residential Mobility," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 109-117.
- Ault Richard W. & Jackson John D. & Saba Richard P., 1994. "The Effect of Long-Term Rent Control on Tenant Mobility," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 140-158, March.
- Moon, Choon-Geol & Stotsky, Janet G, 1993. "The Effect of Rent Control on Housing Quality Change: A Longitudinal Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1114-48, December.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Linneman, Peter, 1989. "Equity and efficiency aspects of rent control: An empirical study of New York City," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 54-74, July.
- Linneman, Peter, 1987. "The effect of rent control on the distribution of income among New York City renters," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 14-34, July.
- Basu, Kaushik & Emerson, Patrick M., 2000.
"The Economics of Tenancy Rent Control,"
Working Papers, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics
00-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Rapaport, Carol, 1992. "Rent Regulation and Housing-Market Dynamics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 446-51, May.
- Early, Dirk W. & Olsen, Edgar O., 1998. "Rent control and homelessness," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 797-816, November.
- Nagy, John, 1997. "Do Vacancy Decontrol Provisions Undo Rent Control?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 64-78, July.
- Michael Reibel, 2007. "Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Data Processing in Demography: a Review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 601-618, December.
- Morten Marott Larsen & Ninette Pilegaard & Jos van Ommeren, 2004.
"Congestion and Residential Moving Behaviour,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute
04-096/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.