Firm inventory behavior and the returns from highway infrastructure investments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunasekera, Kumudu & Anderson, William & Lakshmanan, T.R., 2008. "Highway-Induced Development: Evidence from Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2371-2389, November.
- Parry, Ian & Fischer, Carolyn & Harrington, Winston, 2004. "Should Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) Standards Be Tightened?," Discussion Papers dp-04-53, Resources For the Future.
- Junjie Hong & Zhaofang Chu & Qiang Wang, 2011. "Transport infrastructure and regional economic growth: evidence from China," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 737-752, September.
- Parry, Ian, 2005.
"Is Pay-As-You-Drive Insurance a Better Way to Reduce Gasoline than Gasoline Taxes?,"
dp-05-15, Resources For the Future.
- Ian W. H. Parry, 2005. "Is Pay-as-You-Drive Insurance a Better Way to Reduce Gasoline than Gasoline Taxes?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 288-293, May.
- Cervero, Robert, 2006. "Economic Growth in Urban Regions: Implications for Future Transportation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1nh6v0qw, University of California Transportation Center.
- Alessandra Guariglia & Simona Mateut, . "Political affiliation and trade credit extension by Chinese firms," Discussion Papers 11/12, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Simona Mateut & Paul Mizen & Ydriss Ziane, . "No Going Back: The Interactions Between Processed Inventories and Trade Credit," Discussion Papers 11/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Jenny Carolina Saldaña Cortés, 2011. "Programación semidefinida aplicada a problemas de cantidad económica de pedido," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008735, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Kim, Man-Keun & Harris, Thomas R., 2008. "An Efficiency Analysis of Nevada and Utah Counties: Region Size Leads Regional Efficiency," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6338, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Roberts, Mark & Deichmann, Uwe & Fingleton, Bernard & Shi, Tuo, 2010. "On the road to prosperity ? The economic geography of China's national expressway network," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5479, The World Bank.
- Bai, Chong-En & Qian, Yingyi, 2010. "Infrastructure development in China: The cases of electricity, highways, and railways," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Mateut, Simona & Mizen, Paul, 2009.
"Corporate trade credit and inventories: New evidence of a trade-off from accounts payable and receivable,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 300-307, February.
- Simona Mateut & Spiros Bougheas & Paul Mizen, . "Corporate trade credit and inventories: New evidence of a tradeoff from accounts payable and receivable," Discussion Papers 08/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Quackenbush, Austin & Premkumar, Deepak & Artz, Georgeanne M. & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "If You Build It, Will They Come?: Fiscal Federalism, Local Provision of Public Tourist Amenities, and the Vision Iowa Fund," Staff General Research Papers 34375, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Subramanian, Uma & Anderson, William P. & Lee, Kihoon, 2005. "Measuring the impact of the investment climate on total factor productivity : the cases of China and Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3792, The World Bank.
- Roberto Pietroforte & Tullio Gregori, 2006. "Does volume follow share? The case of the Danish construction industry," Construction Management & Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 24(7), pages 711-715.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.