A Modeling of Megalopolis Formation: The Maturing of City Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MORI Tomoya & Tony E. SMITH, 2012.
"Analysis of Industrial Agglomeration Patterns: An application to manufacturing industries in Japan,"
12006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tomoya Mori & Tony E. Smith, 2011. "Analysis of Industrial Agglomeration Patterns: An Application to Manufacturing Industries in Japan," KIER Working Papers 794, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Behrens, Kristian, 2007.
"On the location and lock-in of cities: Geography vs transportation technology,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 22-45, January.
- BEHRENS, Kristian, 2004. "On the location and ‘lock-in’ of cities : geography vs. transportation technology," CORE Discussion Papers 2004044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gordon Mulligan & Mark Partridge & John Carruthers, 2012. "Central place theory and its reemergence in regional science," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 405-431, April.
- Tomoya Mori, 2006. "Monocentric Versus Polycentric Models in Urban Economics," KIER Working Papers 611, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Vasco Leite & Sofia Castro & João Correia-da-Silva, 2009.
"The core periphery model with asymmetric inter-regional and intra-regional trade costs,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 37-44, April.
- Vasco Leite & Sofia B.S.D. Castro & João Correia-da-Silva, 2008. "The core periphery model with asymmetric inter-regional and intra-regional trade costs," FEP Working Papers 287, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kim, Ho Yeon, 2012. "Shrinking population and the urban hierarchy," IDE Discussion Papers 360, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.