The euro-dollar exchange rate defies prediction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Salvatore, Dominick, 1997. "The Common Unresolved Problem with the EMS and EMU," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 224-26, May.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1996. "The European monetary system: Crisis and future," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 601-623, March.
- Robert N. McCauley, 1997.
"The euro and the dollar,"
BIS Working Papers
50, Bank for International Settlements.
- Alogoskoufis, G. & Portes, R. & Rey, H., 1997.
"The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency,"
DELTA Working Papers
97-28, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Richard Portes & Hélène Rey, 1998. "The emergence of the euro as an international currency," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 305-343, 04.
- G Alogoskoufis & R Portes & H Rey, 1998. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," CEP Discussion Papers dp0388, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard Portes & Helene Rey, 1998. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," NBER Working Papers 6424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alogoskoufis, George & Portes, Richard & Rey, Hélène, 1997. "The Emergence of the Euro as an International Currency," CEPR Discussion Papers 1741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1991. "Does one market require one money?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-84.
- George S. Tavlas, 1997. "The International Use of the US Dollar: An Optimum Currency Area Perspective," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(6), pages 709-747, 09.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Zestos, George K. & Shaltayev, Dmitriy S., 2012. "Do market fundamentals determine the Dollar–Euro exchange rate?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-15.
- Marcos dal Bianco & Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2012.
"Short-run forecasting of the euro-dollar exchange rate with economic fundamentals,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
1203, Banco de Espa�a.
- Dal Bianco, Marcos & Camacho, Maximo & Perez Quiros, Gabriel, 2012. "Short-run forecasting of the euro-dollar exchange rate with economic fundamentals," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 377-396.
- Marcos dal Bianco & Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2012. "Short-run forecasting of the euro-dollar exchange rate with economic fundamentals," Working Papers 1201, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Christian, Mueller-Kademann, 2009. "Puzzle solver," MPRA Paper 19852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- von Arnim, Rudiger, 2009. "Recession and rebalancing: How the housing and credit crises will impact US real activity," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 309-324, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.