Managing Knowledge and Corporate Performance: an Empirical Analysis of the World Automobile Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Omega.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, M. & Fang Zhang & Bij, van der H.. & Weggeman, M.C.D.P., 2001. "Information Technology, Knowledge Processes, and Innovation Success," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 01.07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Joel Rudin, 2003. "Continuous Dependent Variables and Organizational Ecology: Toward a more Perfect Union," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 435-442, November.
- Elena Revilla, 2005. "Linking Learning Capacity And Business Performance: A Research And Empirical Assessment," Working Papers Economia wp05-14, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Tribø, Josep A., 2008. "Exploring the antecedents of potential absorptive capacity and its impact on innovation performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 173-187, April.
- Jiang, Xu & Li, Yuan, 2009. "An empirical investigation of knowledge management and innovative performance: The case of alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 358-368, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.