Managing Knowledge and Corporate Performance: an Empirical Analysis of the World Automobile Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Omega.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Revilla, 2005. "Linking Learning Capacity And Business Performance: A Research And Empirical Assessment," Working Papers Economia wp05-14, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Song, M. & Fang Zhang & Bij, van der H.. & Weggeman, M.C.D.P., 2001. "Information Technology, Knowledge Processes, and Innovation Success," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 01.07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Jiang, Xu & Li, Yuan, 2009. "An empirical investigation of knowledge management and innovative performance: The case of alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 358-368, March.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Tribø, Josep A., 2008. "Exploring the antecedents of potential absorptive capacity and its impact on innovation performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 173-187, April.
- Joel Rudin, 2003. "Continuous Dependent Variables and Organizational Ecology: Toward a more Perfect Union," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 435-442, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.