Product Development in the World Auto Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 18 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; auto industry; management efficiency; productivity;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Hayter & Jerry Patchell & Kevin Rees, 1999. "Business Segmentation and Location Revisited: Innovation and the Terra Incognita of Large Firms," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 425-442.
- Gunther Tichy, 1992. "Forschungs-, Technologie- und Industriepolitik," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 18(1), pages 29-46.
- Havas, Attila, 2006. "Private Sector R&D in the New Member States: Hungary," MPRA Paper 55786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Black, Thomas A. (Thomas Andrew), 1965- & Fine, Charles H. & Sachs, Emanuel M., 1990. "A method for systems design using precedence relationships : an application to automotive brake systems," Working papers 3208-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- João Alberto De Negri & Celso Garrido & Vinicius Rodrigues Peçanha & Leonardo E. Stanley, 2010. "La inserción de América Latina en las cadenas globales de valor," Serie Red MERCOSUR, Red Mercosur, edition 1, volume 1, number 19 edited by Victor Prochnik (Coordinador).
- Gamal Atallah, 2000.
"Vertical R&D Spillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Vertical R&D Spillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 179-209.
- ATALLAH, Gamal, 2000. "Vertical R&D Sprillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation," Cahiers de recherche 2000-16, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Vertical R&D Spillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, And Innovation," Industrial Organization 0004009, EconWPA.
- Atallah, G., 2000. "Vertical R&D Sprillovers, Cooperation, Market Structure, and Innovation," Cahiers de recherche 2000-16, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kogut, Bruce & Walker, Gordon & Kim, Dong-Jae, 1995. "Cooperation and entry induction as an extension of technological rivalry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 77-95, January.
- Bakker, Sjoerd & van Lente, Harro & Meeus, Marius T.H., 2012. "Dominance in the prototyping phase—The case of hydrogen passenger cars," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 871-883.
- Sylvain Lenfle, 2008. "Exploration and Project Management," Post-Print hal-00404168, HAL.
- Suárez, Freddy F. & Cusumano, Michael A., 1954- & Fine, Charles H., 1991. "Flexibility and performance : a literature critique and strategic framework," Working papers 3298-91., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Blindenbach-Driessen, Floortje & van den Ende, Jan, 2006. "Innovation in project-based firms: The context dependency of success factors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 545-561, May.
- Andersson, Thomas, 1996. "Approaches to partnerships causing asymmetries between Japan and the West," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 243-258, September.
- Sadao Nagaoka & Akira Goto, 1997. "Vertical Restraints and Market Access," Empirica, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 21-36, January.
- Krishnan, Viswanathan. & Eppinger, Steven Daniel. & Whitney, Daniel E., 1992. "Overlapping product development activities by analysis of information transfer practice," Working papers 3478-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Vos, J.P., 2003. "Observing Suppliers observing Early Supplier Involvement: An Empirical Research based upon the Social Systems Theory of Niklas Luhmann," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 03.09, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Loris Gaio, 2005. "A diversity-based approach to requirements tracing in new product development," ROCK Working Papers 031, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 13 Jun 2008.
- Fynes, Brian & De Burca, Sean, 2005. "The effects of design quality on quality performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 1-14, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.