Estimating the spectral measure of a multivariate stable distribution via spherical harmonic analysis
AbstractA new method is developed for estimating the spectral measure of a multivariate stable probability measure, by representing the measure as a sum of spherical harmonics.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 87 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsionas, Mike, 2012. "Simple techniques for likelihood analysis of univariate and multivariate stable distributions: with extensions to multivariate stochastic volatility and dynamic factor models," MPRA Paper 40966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2012.
- Molchanov, Ilya, 2009. "Convex and star-shaped sets associated with multivariate stable distributions, I: Moments and densities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2195-2213, November.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Veredas, David, 2009.
"Indirect estimation of elliptical stable distributions,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2309-2324, April.
- LOMBARDI, Marco & VEREDAS, David, 2007. "Indirect estimation of elliptical stable distributions," CORE Discussion Papers 2007018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Matsui, Muneya & Takemura, Akimichi, 2009. "Integral representations of one-dimensional projections for multivariate stable densities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 334-344, March.
- Ogata, Hiroaki, 2013. "Estimation for multivariate stable distributions with generalized empirical likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 248-254.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.