Reciprocal Delegated Monitoring in the Japanese Main Bank System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 8 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick McGuire, 2009.
"Bank Ties and Firm Performance in Japan: Some Evidence since FY2002,"
IMES Discussion Paper Series
09-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Patrick McGuire, 2009. "Bank ties and firm performance in Japan: some evidence since FY2002," BIS Working Papers 272, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kazuo Ogawa & Elmer Sterken & Ichiro Tokutsu, 2005. "Bank Control and the Number of Bank Relations of Japanese Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1589, CESifo Group Munich.
- K. O’Shaughnessy & Eric Gedajlovic & Patrick Reinmoeller, 2007. "The influence of firm, industry and network on the corporate social performance of Japanese firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 283-303, September.
- M. Konishi & Y. Yasuda, 2003. "Evidence on a cause of Japan's prolonged banking crisis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(13), pages 853-855.
- Chollete, Lorán, 2008. "The Propagation of Financial Extremes: An Application to Subprime Market Spillovers," Discussion Papers 2008/2, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Mark Spiegel & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2003.
"Financial Turbulence and the Japanese Main Bank Relationship,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 205-223, June.
- Spiegel, M.M. & Yamori, N., 2000. "Financial Turbulence and the Japanese Main Bank Relationship," Papers pb00-04, Economisch Institut voor het Midden en Kleinbedrijf-.
- Takanori Tanaka, 2009. "Managerial Entrenchment, Banker Distribution, and Corporate Governance: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Mark M. Spiegel & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2000. "Financial turbulence and the Japanese main bank," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2000-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.