The employment relation as a social relation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Herzog-Stein, Alexander, 2006.
"Games of Status and Discrininatory Contract,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
759, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Farzin, Y.H., 2009. "The effect of non-pecuniary motivations on labor supply," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1236-1259, November.
- Sverre Grepperud & Pål Andreas Pedersen, 2001. "The Crowding-out of Work Ethics," Studies in Economics 0102, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2003.
"Signaling and Screening of Workers' motivation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1099, CESifo Group Munich.
- Charness, Gary & Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2012.
"The Dark Side of Competition for Status,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt1vr4g446, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Charness, Gary & Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2013. "The Dark Side of Competition for Status," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt3858888w, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- David Masclet & Emmanuel Peterle & Sophie Larribeau, 2012. "Gender Differences in Competitive and Non Competitive Environments: An Experimental Evidence," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201236, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Robert Gibbons, 1998.
"Incentives in Organizations,"
NBER Working Papers
6695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiroshi Ono & Marcus Rebick, 2003. "Constraints on the Level and Efficient Use of Labor," NBER Chapters, in: Structural Impediments to Growth in Japan, pages 225-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ono, Hiroshi & Rebick, Marcus, 2002. "Impediments to the Productive Employment of Labor in Japan," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 500, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Robert Gibbons, 1997. "Incentives and Careers in Organizations," NBER Working Papers 5705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 1999. "Social relations and cooperation in organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Grepperud, Sverre & Pedersen, Pål Andreas, 2009. "The Crowding-Out of Work Ethics," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:4, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert A.J. Dur, 2002. "Signaling and Screening of Workers' Motivation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-050/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Mar 2005.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.