The basket-peg, dollar-peg, and floating: A comparative analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 18 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Ogawa & Junko Shimizu, 2006. "Stabilization of Effective Exchange Rates Under Common Currency Basket Systems," NBER Working Papers 12198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Ledesma-Rodriguez & Manuel Navarro-Ibanez & Jorge Perez-Rodriguez & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 2011.
"Implicit bands in the yen/dollar exchange rate,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1241-1255.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2007.
"Financial Integration in East Asia,"
Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 25(S1), pages 57-100, December.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2007. "Financial integration in East Asia," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2007-30, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & nd Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2007. "Financial Integration in East Asia," IMES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan 07-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Xu, Juanyi, 2011. "The optimal currency basket under vertical trade," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1323-1340.
- Peter Wilson & Henry Ng Shang Ren, 2006. "Managing Exchange Rate Volatility : A Comparative Counterfactual Analysis Of Singapore 1994 To 2003," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22584, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter Wilson, 2007. "Exchange Rate Cooperation in East Asia Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Why a Basket Approach may be best," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22586, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Etsuro Shioji, 2006. "Chinese Exchange Rate Regimes and the Optimal Basket Weights for the Rest of East Asia," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 06024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Teo, Wing Leong, 2009. "Should East Asia's currencies be pegged to the yen? The role of invoice currency," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 283-308, September.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Shimizu, Junko, 2006. "Stabilization of effective exchange rates under common currency basket systems," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 590-611, December.
- Shioji, Etsuro, 2006. "Invoicing currency and the optimal basket peg for East Asia: Analysis using a new open economy macroeconomic model," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 569-589, December.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Sahoko Kaji & Tamon Asonuma, 2011. "Dynamic Effect of Change in Exchange Rate System -From the Fixed Exchange Rate Regime to the Basket-peg or Floating Regime," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program 2011-026, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Peter Wilson & Henry Ng Shang Ren, 2006. "Managing Exchange Rate Volatility: A Comparative Counterfactual Analysis of Singapore 1994 to 2003," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE 0608, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Jay, Squalli, 2011. "Is the dollar peg suitable for the largest economies of the Gulf Cooperation Council?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 496-512, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.