International Interdependence and Business Cycle Transmission in ASEAN
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 13 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viviana Fern�ndez & Ali M. Kutan, 2005.
"Do Regional Integration Agreements Increase Business-Cycle Convergence? Evidence from Apec and Nafta,"
Documentos de Trabajo
202, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Viviana Fernandez & Ali M. Kutan, 2005. "Do Regional Integration Agreements Increase Business-Cycle Convergence? Evidence From APEC and NAFTA," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp765, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Moneta, Fabio & Rüffer, Rasmus, 2009. "Business cycle synchronisation in East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2010.
"Macroeconomic Interdependence in East Asia,"
27129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kajal Lahiri & Gultekin Isiklar, 2010. "Estimating International Transmission of Shocks Using GDP Forecasts: India and Its Trading Partners," Discussion Papers 10-06, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Selover, David D., 2004. "International co-movements and business cycle transmission between Korea and Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 57-83, March.
- Moneta, Fabio & Rüffer, Rasmus, 2006. "Business cycle synchronisation in East Asia," Working Paper Series 0671, European Central Bank.
- Fernandez, Viviana, 2006. "Does domestic cooperation lead to business-cycle convergence and financial linkages?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 369-396, July.
- Ibrahim, M.H, 2004. "A VAR Analysis of US and Japanese Effects on Malaysian Aggregate and Sectoral Output," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(1), pages 5-28.
- Munadi, Ernawati & Safa, Mohammad Samaun, 2005. "Business cycle transmission between the USA and Indonesia: A vector error correction model," MPRA Paper 10755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Girardin, 2004.
"Regime-dependent synchronization of growth cycles between Japan and East Asia,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
66, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Eric Girardin, 2004. "Regime-Dependent Synchronization of Growth Cycles between Japan and East Asia," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 3(3), pages 147-176.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.