Does housing assistance perversely affect self-sufficiency? A review essay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Housing Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enström Öst, Cecilia, 2014. "Economic incentives, housing allowance, and housing consumption: An unintended consequence of a shift in housing policy," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 17-27.
- Sandra Newman & C. Scott Holupka & Joseph Harkness, 2009. "The long-term effects of housing assistance on work and welfare," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 81-101.
- Rosenthal, Larry A., 2007. "A Review Of Recent Literature On Housing Assistance And Self-Sufficiency," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt6ps2v9d7, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Walters, Christopher R., 2009. "Do subsidized housing units depreciate faster than unsubsidized ones?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-58, March.
- Ong, Paul M. & Miller, Douglas, 2003. "Spatial and Transportation Mismatch in Los Angeles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2664v2n7, University of California Transportation Center.
- Jie Chen, 2006.
"The Dynamics of Housing Allowance Claims in Sweden: A Discrete Time-Hazard Analysis,"
International Journal of Housing Policy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29.
- Jie Chen, 2006. "The Dynamics of Housing Allowance Claims in Sweden: A Discrete Time-Hazard Analysis," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29, April.
- Chen, Jie, 2006. "The Dynamics of Housing Allowance Claims in Sweden: A discrete-time hazard analysis," Working Paper Series 2006:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Haveman & Barbara Wolfe, 2012. "Long-Term Effects of Public Low-Income Housing Vouchers: Work, Neighborhood, Family Composition and Childcare Usage," CEPR Discussion Papers 667, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Shroder, Mark, 2010. "Housing Subsidies and Work Incentives," MPRA Paper 26019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nestor Gandelman, 2008. "Hogares encabezados por mujeres y propiedad de la vivienda en América Latina," Research Department Publications 3253, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Carlson, Deven & Haveman, Robert & Kaplan, Thomas & Wolfe, Barbara, 2012. "Long-term effects of public low-income housing vouchers on neighborhood quality and household composition," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 101-120.
- Fredrik Andersson & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark J. Kutzbach & Giordano Palloni & Henry O. Pollakowski & Daniel H. Weinberg, 2013. "Childhood Housing And Adult Earnings: A Between-Siblings Analysis Of Housing Vouchers And Public Housing," Working Papers 13-48, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sandra J. Newman, 2008. "Does housing matter for poor families? A critical summary of research and issues still to be resolved," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 895-925.
- Néstor Gandelman, 2008.
"Female-Headed Households and Homeownership in Latin America,"
43758, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nestor Gandelman, 2008. "Female-Headed Households and Homeownership in Latin America," Research Department Publications 3252, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ong, Paul & Miller, Douglas, 2003. "Spatial and Transportation Mismatch in Los Angeles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1m84h1b7, University of California Transportation Center.
- Carlson, Deven & Haveman, Robert & Kaplan, Tom & Wolfe, Barbara, 2012. "Long-term earnings and employment effects of housing voucher receipt," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 128-150.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.